Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. ASICS GEL-Kayano 24 is made for neutral, over.
The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano® 24 model is sweet testimony to the continous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano® 24 model offers overpronators stability and comfort, to improve running efficiency and decrease risk of injury over varying distances. Our reliable performer hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first. Weight: 11.3 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off..
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.