With Graduated Compression engineering and powerful PWX FLEX and PWX WEIGHT fabrics in the arms to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Elite Long Sleeve Compression Top reduces arm fatigue in the forearms while strengthening the core muscle groups in the trunk of the body allowing you to maintain better posture and enhanced breathing while training and competing. This top provides an unrestricted range of motion through the utilization of PWX FLEX fabric in the core + upper arms and shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility with 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the back panels for additional power and support.
- Powerful 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT in arm panels provides extra support to forearm muscles under high impact.
- 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric supports the bicep, tricep, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
Antibacterial + moisture wicking
UPF 50+ sun protection
Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably ‘cutting in’ to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice.
For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort in the underarms.
For specific sizing, please refer to our size chart below, taking into consideration that if you’re near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.