The ultimate tight for intense activity, Elite Compression Tights are engineered with powerful panels for targeted support to key leg muscles and improved performance. Graduated compression promotes circulation for greater oxygenation of muscles for faster warm up and recovery Perfect for rigorous training sessions, competition and faster recovery from the toughest of workouts.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Utilizes a 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric in the front panel for optimal flexibility and movement with our extra powerful 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the rear panel for added calf and hamstring support.
- Powerful PWX WEIGHT fabric in rear panels provides extra support to glute, hamstring and calf muscles under high impact.
- PWX FLEX front panels align key muscles and support the abductors and quads.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit and internal pocket for storage.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
Antibacterial + moisture wicking
UPF 50+ sun protection
Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably ‘cutting in’ to the body.
For specific sizing, please refer to our size chart below, taking into consideration that if you’re near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.